Kitchen Fire Forces Local Restaurant to Close Down For a Couple of Days

By: Lauren Forsythe Email
By: Lauren Forsythe Email

An early morning kitchen fire at Mariah's in Bowling Green has forced the restaurant to close temporarily.

Bowling Green Fire Department says the fire started on a cook-top stove just before two Sunday morning.

By the time firefighters arrived on scene, the fire had spread into the wall and the attic.

The fire department says the blaze was extinguished within minutes.

Mariah's hopes to be back in business by Tuesday.

Follow the link for Mariah's facebook page:!/pages/Mariahs-Restaurant/80152285209?fref=ts

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
WBKO 2727 Russellville Road Bowling Green, KY 42101-3976 Phone: 270-781-1313 After Hours Hotline: 270-781-6397 Fax: 270-781-1814
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 189568691 -
Gray Television, Inc.