Whitaker joins staff at Kentucky
- Former Lady Topper player was also an assistant at WKU
Former WKU coach Willard joins Louisville staff
- Willard led Tops from 1990-94
Grizzlies take 2-0 series lead, beating Trail Blazers 97-82
- Mike Conley and Courtney Lee each scored 18 points, and the Memphis Grizzlies beat the Portland Trail Blazers 97-82 Wednesday night to grab the franchise's first 2-0 lead in a playoff series.
Hot Rods Sweep Dayton In Wednesday Doubleheader
- Four Bowling Green pitchers combined for 14 innings of shutout baseball, as the Hot Rods (7-7) swept a Wednesday twinbill from the Dayton Dragons (6-8) winning game one, 8-0, and game two by a 1-0 score in front of 1,136 fans at Bowling Green Ballpark.
WKU's Kramer fans 18 in loss at Kentucky
- Wildcats walk-off 1-0 in ninth
Titans will kick off their season Sept. 13 at Tampa Bay
- The Tennessee Titans start their season Sept. 13 at Tampa Bay in a game featuring the teams with the first two picks in the NFL Draft.
WKU Celebrates Historic Season at 2014-15 Postseason Banquet
- Western Kentucky University’s Lady Topper Basketball program honored the 2014-15 team at a postseason banquet on Tuesday evening in the Jack and Jackie Harbaugh Stadium Club at Houchens Industries-L.T. Smith Stadium.
Hot Rods-Dragons Series Opener Postponed Due to Rain
- With impending storms looming in the Bowling Green area, Tuesday’s series opener between the Bowling Green Hot Rods and Dayton Dragons has been postponed and will be made up as a doubleheader on Wednesday featuring two seven-inning games to start at 5 p.m. CDT.
Former MLB First Round Pick Adjusting To Life In Bowling Green
- Nick Ciuffo became a professional athlete the moment he left high school. His life is filled with pressure both on and off the field.
WKU softball faces major road test at Kentucky
- Kentucky ranked No. 17
Titans excited by adding Dick LeBeau to defense
- Going 2-14 generally doesn't create a lot of buzz for a team as a free agent destination.
Hot Rods-Captains Split Monday Twinbill, BG Takes Series
- Enderson Franco limited Lake County to one run over 6.0 solid innings, as Bowling Green downed the Captains, 4-1, in the backend of Monday’s split doubleheader after Lake County claimed a 4-3 victory in the resumption of Sunday’s suspended contest in front of an Education Day crowd of 4,221 at Bowling Green Ballpark.
More Sports Headlines (2)