Louisville will expand Cardinal Stadium
- Enclosing north end zone will increase capacity to 65,000, enhance team training facilities
Ex-NBA star Darryl Dawkins, aka 'Chocolate Thunder' has died
- Darryl Dawkins, whose backboard-shattering dunks earned him the moniker "Chocolate Thunder" and helped pave the way for breakaway rims, has died. He was 58.
Dayton Rallies Versus BG Bullpen, Wins Series Opener, 6-4
- Dayton pushed across three runs on four hits in the bottom of the seventh to comeback and defeat Bowling Green, 6-4, in front of 8,034 fans in the series opener at Fifth Third Field on Thursday night.
Western Kentucky volleyball opens season at Wisconsin tournament
- Lady Toppers face UW, Charleston and Colgate
Hot Rods Clinch Series Victory, Defeat Great Lakes, 6-4
- In the rubber match of the final regular season series between Bowling Green and Great Lakes, the Hot Rods plated four runs in the top of the fourth and held off the Loons for a 6-4 victory in front of 5,042 fans at Dow Diamond on Wednesday night.
Kentucky basketball adds David, Pulliam as walk-ons
- Game at Kansas to be on ESPN
BG East's amazing run comes to an end
- Tuesday night’s game between BG East and California would be an exact re-match in almost every way.
WKU volleyball young, but experienced
- WKU Volleyball is ready for another successful season
High School Volleyball: Greenwood vs. Bowling Green
- Greenwood vs. Bowling Green
Four-Run 11th Leads Bowling Green Past Loons, 8-4
- Four runs in a decisive 11th inning rally proved to be the difference, as Bowling Green picked up its first win of the road trip, 8-4, over Great Lakes in front of 3,164 fans at Dow Diamond on Tuesday night.
Kentucky's MacGinnis, Stamps, Swindle named preseason all-SEC by league's coaches
- No Wildcats make first team
They've done it again: BG East beats South Carolina in the LLWS
- BG East puts on another great show to stay in the Little League World Series, defeating South Carolina 4-3.
More Sports Headlines (2)