Hot Rods Drop Second Straight One-Run Game to South Bend, 1-0
South Bend right fielder Jeffery Baez provided the lone offense with a solo home run in the fifth, leading the Cubs over Bowling Green, 1-0, in front of a Bowling Green Ballpark season-high 6,081 fans on Independence Day Saturday.
Riley Unroe’s Grand Slam Powers BG Past South Bend, 5-0
- Riley Unroe hit Bowling Green’s first grand slam of 2015 as part of a five-run top of the fifth inning that forged the Hot Rods past South Bend, 5-0, in the first of a four-game home-and-home series in front of 7,855 fans Thursday night, the second-largest crowd in Four Winds Field history.
NASCAR tracks jointly ask fans not to fly Confederate flag
- Every track that hosts a NASCAR national series race has asked its fans to refrain from displaying the Confederate flag at its events.
Aaron Harrison Named to Charlotte Summer League Roster
- And then there were seven. Aaron Harrison was officially tabbed to the Charlotte Hornets summer league roster on Wednesday, becoming the seventh Wildcat from the 2014-15 Final Four squad to earn selection to an NBA squad.
Seven-Run Fourth Too Much For BG To Overcome In 7-1 Loss
- Ruddy Giron’s three-run home run powered a seven-run bottom of the fourth for Fort Wayne, as the TinCaps clinched the series victory in a 7-1 win over Bowling Green in front of 6,031 fans at Parkview Field Wednesday afternoon.
Former WKU pitcher Miranda Kramer named CUSA female athlete of the year
- Honor one of many for decorated Lady Topper
Justin Williams’ Five Hits Leads Hot Rods Past TinCaps, 7-2
- Behind Justin Williams’ career-high 5-for-5 performance at the plate, Bowling Green ended a seven-game road losing streak, as well as Fort Wayne’s seven-game home winning streak, busting out 15 total hits in a 7-2 victory over the TinCaps in front of 4,116 fans at Parkview Field on Tuesday night.
US heads to World Cup final with 2-0 win over Germany
- Carli Lloyd buried a penalty kick, Hope Solo got another shutout and the United States beat top-ranked Germany 2-0 on Tuesday night to advance to the title match at the Women's World Cup.
Hot Rods Rally Falls Short In Fort Wayne
- Hot Rods lose 2-0 vs. Tin Caps
WKU makes assistant baseball coaching hires official
- Megahee and Reinstetle reportedly joined staff last week
Christian Tooley Wins Boys Junior Golf Tournament
- Tooley Wins Junior Golf Tournament
Hot Rods Rebound With Big First Inning
- Bowling Green defeats Dayton 10-2
Kyle Busch Wins at Sonoma
- Busch Led 17 laps
More Sports Headlines (2)