BROOKLYN, Mich. (AP) -- Steady rain in Brooklyn, Michigan, has forced NASCAR to postpone the Nextel Cup race until tomorrow.
But with more rain in the forecast, it's possible drivers won't get on the track until Tuesday morning -- or even later.
The race has been rescheduled for tomorrow at 11 a.m. but the National Weather Service is calling for an 80 percent chance of rain. It drops to a 40 percent chance on Tuesday and 30 percent on Wednesday, with scattered thunderstorms possible each day.
The Cup transporters are due in Bristol, Tennessee, Thursday afternoon to set up for Saturday night's Sharpie 500.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.