A Hopkins County woman is arrested during a traffic stop for DUI and drug offenses
HOPKINS CO., Ky. (WBKO) - Monday night, a trooper with the Kentucky State Police Post 2 in Madisonville, noticed the driver of a 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix not wearing her seat belt.
The trooper stopped 34-year-old Felicia Ann Howard on South Robinson Street.
During the stop Howard was found to be under the influence and in possession of suspected methamphetamine, various pills, and drug paraphernalia.
Howard, of Earlington, Ky. was arrested and placed in the Hopkins County Detention Center, where she was charged with the following offenses:
- Failure to Wear Seat Belts
- Improper Equipment
- Failure of Owner to Maintain Required INS/SEC, 1st Offense
- DUI 1st
- Possession of Controlled Substance 1st Degree, 1st Offense (Methamphetamine)
- Possession of Controlled Substance 1st Degree, 1st Offense (Drug Unspecified)
- Drug Paraphernalia – Buy/Possess
Copyright 2020 WBKO. All rights reserved.