Kentucky Transportation Cabinet District 3 announces road closures in their Water Over the Road Report
The District 3 area serves Allen, Barren, Butler, Edmonson, Logan, Metcalfe, Monroe, Simpson, Todd and Warren Counties
BOWLING GREEN, Ky. (WBKO) - The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) District 3 area is still dealing with flooded roads following a heavy rain weather system that moved in on Sunday dumping more than five inches of rain in some areas.
Road conditions can change rapidly during flooding conditions.
Roads can become flooded and clear very quickly.
Motorists should not attempt to drive through possible high water.
Judging the depth of water over the road is very difficult.
The following list of roads is the most accurate information available at the time the release was sent.
Please use caution if driving today and tomorrow.
- KY 685 - Closed between the 5 and 6 mile point.
- KY 740 - Closed at the Hart County line.
- U.S. 68 - Closed at the Barren/Warren County line.
- KY 403 - Closed at mile point 4.
- KY 1435 - Closed at mile point 1.
- KY 949 - Closed at the Muhlenberg County line.
- KY 655 - Closed at the 2.6 mile point.
- KY 183 - Closed access to boat ramp.
- KY 1153- Closed at mile point 4.2.
- KY 107- Closed at mile point 5.1.
- KY 1243 - Closed at the 7.5 mile point.
- KY 1048 - Closed at the 0.8.
- KY 70 - Closed at the 3.4 mile point.
- KY 678 - Closed at mile point 8.5.
- Ferry- The ferry has reopened.
- KY 2593 - Closed at mile point 1.
- KY 1435 - Closed in two spots. Closed at mile point 11 and 9.
- U.S 68 - Closed at the Warren/Barren County line.
- KY 2665- Closed at 5.6 mile point.
Additional information is available here http://transportation.ky.gov/
Copyright 2021 WBKO. All rights reserved.