Friends of Army Aviation to offer helicopter rides at BG/WC regional airport
BOWLING GREEN, Ky. (WBKO) - Friends of Army Aviation just announced they will be in Bowling Green during the weekend of the 2021 AHP Hangar Party at the Bowling Green-Warren County Regional Airport on August 28.
The volunteer organization will be offering rides in a UH-1H Huey Helicopter.
Details are listed below:
- Schedule for Rides
- 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm on August 27
- 8:30 am – 7:00 pm on August 28
- 8:30 am – 7:00 pm on August 29
- All minors < 16 must ride with a parent/guardian
- Children 16-17 must have parent/guardian’s written permission
- Tickets can be purchased at the event OR purchased online @ FriendsOfArmyAviatoin.org/foaa-events
- The cost of the helicopter rides will be $75/person
- Plan on being at the event no later than 2 p.m. to ensure a ride
More information can be found by clicking here.
Copyright 2021 WBKO. All rights reserved.