A weekly look at how former Western Kentucky players are faring in the National Football League:
• OMAR BRYANT: Playing defensive line on the practice squad with the Los Angeles Rams.
• BRANDON DOUGHTY: Playing quarterback on the practice squad for Miami.
• JACK DOYLE: Playing tight end for Indianapolis, has 50 receptions for 441 yards and two touchdowns.
• GEORGE FANT: With Seattle, the left tackle is out for the season with an ACL injury.
• TYLER HIGBEE: Playing tight end for the Los Angeles Rams, has 15 receptions for 187 yards and a touchdown.
• PRINCE CHARLES IWORAH: The cornerback is on injured reserve in San Francisco.
• FORREST LAMP: The Los Angeles Chargers left tackle is out for the season with an ACL injury.
• BOBBY RAINEY: The running back has five receptions for 18 yards, one rush for two yards, 11 kickoff returns – one for a 96-yard touchdown – for 338 yards and two punt returns for 22 yards for Baltimore.
• TAYWAN TAYLOR: Playing wide receiver for Tennessee, has 11 receptions for 174 yards and a touchdown. Also has five runs for 26 yards.
• DARRELL WILLIAMS: Playing right tackle for San Francisco, has played two snaps on special teams.
— Follow WBKO sportswriter Chad Bishop on Twitter @MrChadBishop