Officials respond to an overnight structure fire in Warren County
Thursday morning crews were on the scene of a structure fire at a home in the Smiths Grove area.
7 units from Smiths Grove, Gott, and Richardsville Fire Departments responded to the home on Glasgow Road around 4:30 a.m.
Officials believe it was probably an electrical fire, located in the living room and attic area above.
Shortly after leaving the scene, officials say they had to return as potentially more electrical wiring started another fire in the kitchen area.
Officials say a man, woman, child and dog were evacuated. There were no injuries reported.