- 12 thick-sliced bacon strips (about 1 pound)
- 12 wooden skewers (12 inches)
- 12 ounces chocolate flavored candy coating, chopped
- Thread each bacon strip onto a wooden skewer. Place on a rack in a large baking pan. Bake at 400? for 20-25 minutes or until crisp. Cool completely.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth.
- With pastry brushes, coat bacon on both sides with melted coating. Top each strip as desired. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1 dozen.