EQUIPMENT THAT WILL BE NEEDED:
Medium Size Mixing Bowl, Whisk, Rubber Spatula
Cutting Board, Sharp Knife, Small Saute Pan
Teflon Muffin Tin, 2 inch
Bloomfield Farms Cornbread & Muffin Mix
Grade A Large Eggs
Fresh Ground Black Pepper
Fresh Chopped Cilantro
Yellow Onion, finely minced
Whole Garlic Clove, finely minced
Jalapeno, large, fire roasted & minced
1 1/4 cup
DirectionsPre Heat Oven to 400 degrees
Makes 8 Muffins
1. Using the small saute pan add the unsalted butter and place onto low heat.
2. Once the butter has completely melted, turn the heat up to medium, add the onion and garlic and cook while stirring occasionally until lightly browned.
3. Stir in the minced jalapeno and then remove from the stove top and allow to cool.
4. Using the medium sized mixing bowl, add the Bloomfield Farms Cornbread & Muffin Mix, egg, water, salt, pepper, cilantro and the cooled onion-garlic mixture.
5. Using the rubber spatula, gently fold the mixture together until fully incorporated, you will notice that the mixture will thicken as it's being folded together.
6. Lightly grease the muffin tin and then spoon in batter until full.
7. Place the tin in the pre heated 400 degree oven and bake for 20 to 22 minutes.
8. Remove the tin from the oven, muffins should be golden brown in color and let stand for 5 minutes to cool slightly before serving.