1 Tbsp. Baking Soda
1 c. Hot Water
1. Mix soda and water in squirt bottle.
2. Massage into scalp and through ends.
3. Rinse and condition
*Once your hair has completed its shampoo detox the baking soda cleansing formula will only be needed 1-3 times per week. Excessive use of cleansers will cause hair and skin to dry out.
1 c. Hot Water
1 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
3-5 Droplets of Favorite Essential Oil scent
1. Mix all ingredients in squirt bottle.
2. Let mixture stand for approximately 30 minutes.
3. After shampooing work mixture through ends of hair.
*This rinse is meant to be used in place of a conditioner. Conditioning rinse can be stored at room temperature up to 3 weeks.
1 Packet of Gerber Banana Baby Food
1/4 c. of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 c. of honey
1. Mix all ingredients
2. Apply to wet or dry hair, from scalp to ends
3. Allow conditioner to be absorbed into hair for 30 minutes to 1 hour
4. Wash, rinse, and condition
*Deep conditioner can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week.
2 Tbsp. Flax seed (preferably golden)
1 c. Water
Seal-able Tupperware Container
1. Bring the water to a boil.
2. Add flax seeds and turn heat to low.
3. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring constantly. (Do not over cook!!!)
4. Strain into a seal-able container.
5. Gel is ready for use as soon as it is cool.
6. Use as you would any other type of gel.
*Gel can be stored in refrigerator 1-2 weeks.
Juice from 1 Whole Orange
1-1/2 c. Water
2 Tbsp. Flax seeds
2 Tbsp. Aloe Vera Gel
1 tsp. Glycerin
16 oz. Spray Bottle
1. In a sauce pan bring orange juice and water to a boil.
2. Reducing heat to simmer.
3. Add flax seed to water and orange mixture.
4. Simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Allow mixture to cool.
6. Strain Flax seed
7. Funnel mixture into spray bottle
8. Add aloe vera and glycerin to bottle
9. Shake well
*Always shake before use. Hairspray can be stored in refrigerator up to 2 months. If hairspray begins to thicken, add water a tsp. at a time and shake well.
1 Tbsp. Jojoba Oil
1 Tbsp. Arrowroot Powder
Few Drops of Favorite Essential Oil
1. Place mason jar upright in a sauce pan.
2. Add water to middle of mason jar in sauce pan forming a double-boiler (Dot not put water in mason jar.)
3. Drop chopped beeswax into mason jar.
4. Bring water to a boil.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Stir in jojoba oil and arrowroot powder.
7. Add desired essential oil for scent until you are pleased.
8. Allow mixture to cool.
9. Transfer pomade to seal-able container.