◦ 10 ounces frozen Spinach
◦ 1 tablespoon olive oil
◦ 2 garlic cloves, minced
◦ 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
◦ 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
◦ 8 ounces light cream cheese
◦ 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
◦ 1/4 cup milk
◦ 1 tablespoon lemon juice
◦ 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
◦ 1 cup White Cheddar cheese, shredded
◦ 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
Directions1.Thaw the spinach in the microwave and squeeze out extra liquid. Set aside.
2.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
3.Add the oil to a skillet over medium heat, then add the garlic and red pepper flakes. Saute for 30 seconds until fragrant while stirring.
4.Add the green onions, cream cheese, yogurt, milk and lemon juice. Stir over low heat until everything is melted together.
5.Add the artichokes, 3/4 cup of cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir together well, and then pour the mixture into a 8 or 9 inch sprayed baking dish.
6.Top with the remaining 1/4 cup cheese and bake for 25 minutes. Turn the broiler on the last 2-3 minutes of cooking to brown the top if desired. Serve with toasts or tortilla chips.