Refrigerated Biscuits (roll)
½ Cup Pizza Sauce
1 Cup Assorted Diced Vegetables
1 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese
Directions1. Heat oven to 400 degree F
2. Divide the refrigerated biscuits into 5 pieces
3. Press each peace to form a 5” circle
4. Spread 1-2 tablespoons of sauce on one half of the circle, because you have to fold the dough in half later. Don’t put sauce too close to the edge.
5. Add vegetables of your choice
6. Fold pizza circle in half. Press edges with a fork to seal
7. Place pizza pockets on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 400 degree F for 12-15 minutes or until a deep golden brown.