1-8 oz package manicotti
1 tsp vegetable oil, if desired
1-15 oz carton ricotta cheese
1-16 oz cottage cheese
1 cup grated mozzarella
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 T chopped fresh parsley
2-1/2 cups Spaghetti Sauce
DirectionsBoil manicotti according to package directions, adding oil to water if desired.
2. Mix Ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses, salt, pepper, parsley, and eggs.
3. Drain Manicotti; run cold water over it.
4. Stuff each manicotti with cheese mixture.
5. Place in 3 qt casserole, and pour sauce around stuffed manicotti.
6. Cover with foil and freeze.
7. To Prepare for serving, thaw completely. Bake covered in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes more.
Makes 8 servings