2 cups chicken stock
1 cup quinoa
1/2 cup red pepper, diced
1/2 cup green pepper, diced
1/2 cup cucumber, diced
1/4 cup green onion, diced
1/4 cup black olives
1/4 cup red onion, diced
3 ounces reduced-fat feta cheese
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon basil
1/2 teaspoon oregano
Directions1. In a saucepan, bring stock to a boil.
2. Stir in quinoa.
3. Reduce heat to med low and cover.
4. Cook 15 minutes, until liquid is absorbed.
5. Transfer to a large bowl and cool.
6. Stir veggies and cheese into cooled quinoa.
7. Whisk together dressing ingredients.
8. Pour over quinoa mixture and toss.