Blue Corn Tortillas 12 (3 per enchilada)
Roasted Chicken, shredded 2 cups (1/4 cup per enchilada)
Jack Cheese, grated 12 ounces (3 oz per enchilada)
Green Chile Sauce 3 cups (3/4 cup per enchilada)
Garlic Salt 1 tsp
Pepper 1 tsp
Directions1. Pull roasted chicken into 2-3 inch pieces. Toss with ½ teaspoon garlic salt and ½ teaspoon black pepper. TIP: to add moisture and flavor to your chicken, add ¼ cup warm chicken broth.
2. Each stack uses 3 blue corn tortillas. Start with 2 blue corn tortillas. Add 1/8 cup Green Chile Sauce, 1/4 cup of roasted chicken and 1 oz. of grated Jack Cheese, evenly coating both tortillas.
3. Stack tortilla 2 on top of tortilla 1 and top with the 3rd
4. Place on a baking sheet.
5. Add 1/2 cup of Green Chile Sauce to each enchilada stack, covering all edges.
6. Sprinkle 1 oz. of Jack Cheese on top of each enchilada stack.
7. Warm in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 5 minutes. When cheese is melted remove from oven. Plate each enchilada.
8. Cook eggs Sunny Side Up on a hot griddle or stovetop pan. Top each enchilada stack with one egg.
9. Serve with rice and beans tortilla, like a sandwich.