1 tsp canola oil
1 cup finely chopped onion
1/3 cup Ketchup
1/3 cup water
4 tsp white vinegar
4 tsp brown sugar
1-1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp crushed celery seed
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1-16 oz package noodles, use half
Directions1. Heat oil in large, nonstick skillet; saute onion until tender.
2. Stir in Ketchup, water, vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and celery seeds.
3. Bring sauce to a boil.
4. Add chicken to skillet, spoon sauce over chicken, bring to a boil and reduce heat.
5. Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
6. Turn chicken and simmer for 20 minutes more till done.
7. Cool and freeze.
8. To prepare for serving, thaw chicken and sauce; put in large skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until bubbly.
9. Cook half package noodles, serve chicken over noodles.
Makes 4 servings.