Address: 1001 College Street Bowling Green, KY 42101 View Map
Phone: (270) 991-9957

About Us

The City of Bowling Green is composed of Public Safety (Police and Fire); Parks and Recreation; Administration; Public Works; Neighborhood and Community Services; Information Technology; Human Resources; and Finance. These departments work together to serve the Citizens of Bowling Green.

City of Bowling Green FAQ

Where do I pay my taxes?
City taxes are paid in the Finance Department Treasury Division, in the City Annex located at 1017 College Street, 393-3000. Warren County taxes are paid at the Warren County Sheriff\'s Department, 429 E 10th St., 842-1633

Can you have a wedding at a park?
Weddings are allowed at our City parks. There is no fee at most of the parks, though reservations for RiverWalk at Mitch McConnell Park and Fountain Square are made at City Hall at 393-3641. Other City parks may have restrictions, for instance at Covington Woods Park you must stay off of the golf course. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on any City property. If you plan to use a City park, even if there is not a rental fee you still must submit a letter for approval to the director so that we are aware of an event in the park.

How can I dispose of my loose leaves?
Beginning in the month of October the Public Works Department's Operations Division operates a loose leaf pick-up program. The program services neighborhoods in the city limits.

What do you have at the Fitness Facility?
State of the art weight room, Cardio room, Aerobics room, Racquetball/wallyball courts, Men's and Women's locker rooms with Jacuzzi and sauna, Fitness instruction, and the MicroFit fitness evaluation.

How do I find out what jobs are available?