Jaren Jackson Jr. Player Prop Bets: Grizzlies vs. Heat - March 15
Jaren Jackson Jr. and his Memphis Grizzlies teammates will take on the Miami Heat on Wednesday at 7:30 PM ET.
In this piece we'll examine Jackson's stats and trends, helping you make good picks on prop bets.
Jaren Jackson Jr. Prop Bets vs. the Heat
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Jaren Jackson Jr.'s player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Jaren Jackson Jr. Insights vs. the Heat
- Jackson is responsible for attempting 9.9% of his team's field goal attempts this season with 12.2 per game.
- He's connected on 1.5 threes per game, or 9.8% of his team's makes from beyond the arc this season.
- The Grizzlies rank 19th in possessions per game with 104.3. His opponents, the Heat, have one of the slowest tempos with 99.6 possessions per contest.
- Allowing 109.5 points per game, the Heat are the second-ranked squad in the league on defense.
- Giving up 42.1 rebounds per game, the Heat are the eighth-ranked team in the league.
- The Heat are the 13th-ranked squad in the NBA, conceding 25.2 assists per game.
- In terms of 3-pointers, the Heat have given up 13.1 makes per game, 27th in the league.
Jaren Jackson Jr. vs. the Heat
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Jackson or any of his Grizzlies teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.