Tyus Jones Player Prop Bets: Grizzlies vs. Heat - March 15
The Memphis Grizzlies, Tyus Jones included, square off versus the Miami Heat on Wednesday at 7:30 PM ET.
If you'd like to place a wager on Jones' props, we dive into his available ones, providing some stats and trends, below.
Tyus Jones Prop Bets vs. the Heat
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Tyus Jones' player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Tyus Jones Insights vs. the Heat
- Jones is responsible for taking 9.5% of his team's field goal attempts this season with 8.7 per game.
- He's attempted 4.0 threes per game, or 11.9% of his team's shots from beyond the arc this season.
- Jones' opponents, the Heat, have one of the slowest offensive tempos, ranking 21st, averaging 99.6 possessions per game, while his Grizzlies average 104.3 per game, which ranks 19th among NBA teams.
- Allowing 109.5 points per game, the Heat are the second-ranked team in the NBA defensively.
- The Heat give up 42.1 rebounds per game, ranking eighth in the NBA.
- The Heat are the 13th-ranked team in the league, allowing 25.2 assists per contest.
- Conceding 13.1 made 3-pointers per game, the Heat are the 27th-ranked squad in the NBA.
Tyus Jones vs. the Heat
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Jones or any of his Grizzlies teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.