Western Kentucky vs. Kansas Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 17
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 2:40 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 2:43 AM CDT
Friday's contest at Allen Fieldhouse has the Kansas Jayhawks (19-11) taking on the Western Kentucky Lady Toppers (19-13) at 6:00 PM ET (on March 17). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 77-61 victory as our model heavily favors Kansas.
The Lady Toppers lost their most recent game 82-70 against Middle Tennessee on Saturday.
Western Kentucky vs. Kansas Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Allen Fieldhouse in Lawrence, Kansas
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Western Kentucky vs. Kansas Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kansas 77, Western Kentucky 61
Western Kentucky Schedule Analysis
- On December 29 versus the Rice Owls, who rank inside the top 100 (No. 87) in our computer rankings, the Lady Toppers captured their best win of the season, a 79-74 victory on the road.
- Based on the RPI, the Jayhawks have seven wins versus Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 43rd-most in Division 1.
Western Kentucky 2022-23 Best Wins
- 79-74 on the road over Rice (No. 87) on December 29
- 62-59 at home over UTEP (No. 110) on March 2
- 77-75 on the road over UTEP (No. 110) on February 4
- 66-55 at home over Louisiana Tech (No. 138) on January 19
- 70-55 over UTSA (No. 165) on March 10
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Western Kentucky Performance Insights
- The Lady Toppers' +40 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 1.2 points per game) is a result of putting up 70 points per game (85th in college basketball) while giving up 68.8 per outing (287th in college basketball).
- In C-USA games, Western Kentucky has averaged 3.1 more points (73.1) than overall (70) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Lady Toppers average 69.9 points per game. On the road, they average 70.
- Western Kentucky allows 66.4 points per game at home, and 71.1 away.
- The Lady Toppers are scoring 72.5 points per game in their last 10 games, which is 2.5 more than their average for the season (70).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.