Kentucky vs. Kansas State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Second Round
The No. 6 seed Kentucky Wildcats (22-11) and the No. 3 seed Kansas State Wildcats (24-9) meet in the NCAA Tournament with a place in the Sweet 16 of the East Region bracket up for grabs on Sunday at Greensboro Coliseum, beginning at 2:40 PM. Kentucky is a 2.5-point favorite in the Round of 32 matchup, which airs on CBS. The point total in the matchup is set at 143.5.
Kentucky vs. Kansas State Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 2:40 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Venue: Greensboro Coliseum
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Kentucky Betting Records & Stats
- Kentucky and its opponents have gone over 143.5 combined points in 14 of 31 games this season.
- The average point total in Kentucky's games this season is 142.2, 1.3 points fewer than this matchup's over/under.
- The Kentucky Wildcats have gone 16-15-0 ATS this season.
- This season, Kentucky has won 14 out of the 22 games, or 63.6%, in which it has been favored.
- This season, Kentucky has won 14 of its 21 games, or 66.7%, when favored by at least -155 on the moneyline.
- Kentucky has a 60.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Kentucky vs. Kansas State Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 143.5||% of Games Over 143.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Kentucky Insights & Trends
- Kentucky has a 6-4 record against the spread while going 6-4 overall in its last 10 games.
- In their past 10 contests, the Kentucky Wildcats have hit the over six times.
- The Kentucky Wildcats put up 5.7 more points per game (74.6) than the Kansas State Wildcats allow (68.9).
- Kentucky has a 13-8 record against the spread and an 18-4 record overall when putting up more than 68.9 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Kentucky vs. Kansas State Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Kentucky vs. Kansas State Home/Away Splits
|9-8-0||Home ATS Record||12-3-0|
|6-3-0||Away ATS Record||5-6-0|
|78.4||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||75|
|71.4||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||76.7|
|10-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-9-0|
|6-3-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||8-3-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.