Cardinals Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of June 1, the St. Louis Cardinals (25-32) are +3000 to win the World Series, among the top half of teams (13th) in MLB. They are +220 to win the NL Central.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Cardinals MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+3000||13th||(+3000, bet $100 to win $3000)|
|To Win the NL Central||+220||-||(+220, bet $100 to win $220)|
Think the Cardinals can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cardinals Standings Information
The Cardinals are 5.0 games behind in the NL Central, and 4.5 games back in the Wild Card standings.
|4||St. Louis Cardinals||5|
Cardinals Team Stats
- The Cardinals pitching staff is 16th in MLB with a collective 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- St. Louis has the 16th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.26).
- The Cardinals have a 14-6 record in games this season when they belt two or more homers.
- St. Louis is 12-3 in games this season when it has had five or more extra-base hits.
- The Cardinals are 11-14 in the 25 games this season when they struck out at least 10 batters.
- St. Louis has a 17-4 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (21 times).
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cardinals Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Paul Goldschmidt||+2000||-||-||.289/.393/.512 10 HR 26 RBI|
|Nolan Gorman||+4000||-||-||.272/.360/.555 13 HR 41 RBI|
|Nolan Arenado||+8000||-||-||.263/.310/.432 9 HR 36 RBI|
|Brendan Donovan||+15000||-||-||.253/.344/.370 5 HR 13 RBI|
|Willson Contreras||+20000||-||-||.214/.300/.354 5 HR 25 RBI|
|Tyler O'Neill||+20000||-||-||.228/.283/.337 2 HR 6 RBI|
|Steven Matz||+20000||+25000||-||0-6 5.60 ERA 8.3 K/9|
|Tommy Edman||+20000||-||-||.259/.318/.443 6 HR 21 RBI|
|Dylan Carlson||+25000||-||-||.230/.278/.350 2 HR 12 RBI|
|Jordan Montgomery||-||+10000||-||2-6 4.48 ERA 8.2 K/9|
|Adam Wainwright||-||+25000||-||2-1 6.15 ERA 5.5 K/9|
|Alec Burleson||-||-||+8000||.237/.289/.397 4 HR 14 RBI|
|Matthew Liberatore||-||-||+5000||1-1 4.91 ERA 7.4 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Cardinals gear at Fanatics!
Cardinals' Top Players
- Paul Goldschmidt is hitting .289 with 10 home runs, 38 runs scored, 26 RBI, seven stolen bases, and a 13.8% walk rate this year.
- So far this season, Nolan Gorman is hitting .272/.360/.555 with 13 home runs, 41 RBI, and a 12% walk rate. He has also added four stolen bases.
- At the plate, Nolan Arenado, one of the team's more productive offensive contributors, is batting .263 with a .310 OBP, nine home runs, 26 runs, and 36 RBI, also including two stolen bases.
- Tommy Edman has registered a .259/.318/.443 triple slash with 10 doubles, six home runs, 14 walks and 21 RBI this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.