Fever vs. Liberty Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - May 21
One game after scoring 20 points in a 70-61 loss to the Sun, Kelsey Mitchell leads the Indiana Fever (0-1) on the road against the New York Liberty (0-1) on Sunday, May 21, 2023. It will start at 2:00 PM ET on Twitter and YES.
Oddsmakers have not yet set a line for this tilt.
Rep your team with officially licensed Fever gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Fever vs. Liberty Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York
- TV: Twitter and YES
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Liberty or Fever with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Fever vs. Liberty Score Prediction
Prediction: Liberty 89 Fever 76
Spread & Total Prediction for Fever vs. Liberty
- Computer Predicted Spread: New York (-12.9)
- Computer Predicted Total: 164.7
Fever vs. Liberty Spread & Total Insights
- Indiana went 6-15-0 ATS last year.
- A total of 13 of Indiana's games last season went over the point total.
Watch live WNBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Fever Performance Insights
- It was rough sledding for the Fever last year, who scored only 78 points per game (worst in WNBA) and allowed 89.1 points per contest (worst).
- While Indiana was in the bottom five in the WNBA in boards per game with 33.3 (third-worst), it ranked ninth in the league with 35.8 rebounds allowed per contest.
- While the Fever were in the bottom five in the WNBA in turnovers per game with 15.1 (second-worst), they ranked fourth in the league with 14.3 forced turnovers per game.
- With 6.8 three-pointers per game, the Fever were ninth in the WNBA. They had a 33.8% shooting percentage from downtown, which ranked ninth in the league.
- The Fever ranked top-five last season in three-pointers allowed, currently third-best in the league with 7.1 threes ceded per game. Meanwhile, they ranked fifth with a 33.9% shooting percentage allowed from downtown.
- In terms of shot breakdown, Indiana took 71.0% two-pointers (accounting for 76.0% of the team's baskets) and 29.0% three-pointers (24.0%).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.