How to Watch the Cardinals vs. Reds Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 12:10 PM CDT|Updated: May. 23, 2023 at 5:11 PM CDT
Paul Goldschmidt and the St. Louis Cardinals will see Graham Ashcraft on the mound for the Cincinnati Reds on Tuesday at 6:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs. Reds Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOH
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|Cardinals vs Reds Odds|
Cardinals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cardinals average 1.4 home runs per game to rank fifth in MLB play with 68 total home runs.
- St. Louis is sixth in baseball with a .438 slugging percentage.
- The Cardinals are seventh in MLB with a .260 batting average.
- St. Louis is the fifth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 5.1 runs per game (250 total).
- The Cardinals rank sixth in baseball with a .334 on-base percentage.
- The Cardinals strike out 8.3 times per game to rank 10th in the majors.
- St. Louis' pitching staff ranks 11th in MLB with a collective 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- St. Louis has a 4.27 team ERA that ranks 15th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Cardinals have the fifth-highest WHIP in baseball (1.441).
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Cardinals will send Adam Wainwright (1-0) out to make his fourth start of the season. He is 1-0 with a 5.74 ERA and eight strikeouts in 15 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Thursday, the right-hander went 5 2/3 innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers, allowing two earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- Wainwright will look to go five or more innings for his fourth straight appearance. He's averaging 5.1 innings per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cardinals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/18/2023||Dodgers||W 16-8||Home||Adam Wainwright||Julio Urías|
|5/19/2023||Dodgers||L 5-0||Home||Steven Matz||Tony Gonsolin|
|5/20/2023||Dodgers||W 6-5||Home||Miles Mikolas||Noah Syndergaard|
|5/21/2023||Dodgers||W 10-5||Home||Jack Flaherty||Clayton Kershaw|
|5/22/2023||Reds||L 6-5||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Brandon Williamson|
|5/23/2023||Reds||-||Away||Adam Wainwright||Graham Ashcraft|
|5/24/2023||Reds||-||Away||Steven Matz||Ben Lively|
|5/25/2023||Reds||-||Away||Miles Mikolas||Luke Weaver|
|5/26/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Matthew Liberatore||Tanner Bibee|
|5/27/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Jack Flaherty||Shane Bieber|
|5/28/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Adam Wainwright||Hunter Gaddis|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.