Stars vs. Golden Knights: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 3
The Vegas Golden Knights go on the road to square off with the Dallas Stars for Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals on Tuesday, May 23, starting at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Golden Knights hold a 2-0 lead in the series. The Golden Knights have +130 moneyline odds against the favored Stars (-150).
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Stars vs. Golden Knights Game Info
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
|Stars (-150)||Golden Knights (+130)||-|
Don't stay in the penalty box, sign up for DraftKings today
Stars Betting Insights
- The Stars have been favored on the moneyline 69 times this season, and have gone 44-25 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -150 or shorter, Dallas has a 31-15 record (winning 67.4% of its games).
- The Stars have a 60.0% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Golden Knights Betting Insights
- This season the Golden Knights have been an underdog 32 times, and won 20, or 62.5%, of those games.
- Vegas has entered 15 games this season as an underdog by +130 or more and is 8-7 in those contests.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 43.5% chance of victory for the Golden Knights.
Stars vs Golden Knights Additional Info
|Stars vs Golden Knights Player Props|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Stars vs Golden Knights|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Prediction|
Stars vs. Golden Knights Rankings
|Stars Total (Rank)||Golden Knights Total (Rank)|
|281 (7th)||Goals||267 (14th)|
|215 (3rd)||Goals Allowed||225 (11th)|
|64 (5th)||Power Play Goals||42 (25th)|
|40 (3rd)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||44 (10th)|
Put your picks to the test and bet on this game with DraftKings.
Stars Advanced Stats
- In its past 10 contests, Dallas has not gone over.
- The Stars have had an average of total goals scored in their past 10 games, equal to the over/under of .
- During their past 10 games, the Stars' goals per game average is 0.4 higher than their season-long average.
- The Stars offense's 281 total goals (3.4 per game) are ranked seventh in the league this year.
- On defense, the Stars are one of the best squads in league play, conceding 215 goals to rank third.
- With a +66 goal differential, they're ranked fourth-best in the NHL.
Golden Knights Advanced Stats
- The Golden Knights are currently on a 10-game stretch of failing to go over the total.
- The Golden Knights and their opponents have combined to score an average of goals in their last 10 games, identical to the over/under listed in this matchup.
- During the past 10 games, Golden Knights' games average 9.9 goals, 1.2 goals higher than their season-long per-game average.
- The Golden Knights' 267 total goals (3.3 per game) rank 14th in the NHL.
- The Golden Knights have allowed 225 total goals (2.7 per game) to rank 11th.
- Their +42 goal differential is ninth-best in the league.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.