Cardinals vs. Reds Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 25
The Cincinnati Reds (21-28) will look to Matt McLain, currently on a two-game homer streak, versus the St. Louis Cardinals (22-29) at 12:35 PM ET on Thursday, at Great American Ball Park.
The probable starters are Miles Mikolas (2-1) for the Cardinals and Luke Weaver (1-2) for the Reds.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Cardinals vs. Reds Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Mikolas - STL (2-1, 4.77 ERA) vs Weaver - CIN (1-2, 6.54 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
|Cardinals vs Reds Odds|
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Miles Mikolas
- Mikolas (2-1) will take the mound for the Cardinals, his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs in seven innings pitched on Saturday in his last outing, a matchup with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- The 34-year-old has an ERA of 4.77 and 7.1 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .299 in 10 games this season.
- He's going for his third straight quality start.
- Mikolas has pitched five or more innings in two straight games and will look to extend that streak.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Luke Weaver
- Weaver makes the start for the Reds, his seventh of the season. He is 1-2 with a 6.54 ERA and 31 strikeouts in 31 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last pitched on Saturday against the New York Yankees, when he tossed 4 1/3 innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up eight hits.
- The 29-year-old has an ERA of 6.54, with 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings in six games this season. Opponents are batting .305 against him.
- Weaver has yet to register a quality start this season.
- Weaver has put together four starts this year that he pitched five or more innings.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.