Paul Goldschmidt Player Prop Bets: Cardinals vs. Guardians - May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 4:23 AM CDT
Paul Goldschmidt, with a slugging percentage of .406 in his past 10 games -- including two home runs -- will be in action for the St. Louis Cardinals versus the Cleveland Guardians, with Shane Bieber on the mound, May 26 at 7:10 PM ET.
He had a one-hit showing in his most recent game (1-for-4) against the Reds.
Paul Goldschmidt Game Info & Props vs. the Guardians
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Guardians Starter: Shane Bieber
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +360)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +155)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +100)
Looking to place a prop bet on Paul Goldschmidt? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Paul Goldschmidt At The Plate
- Goldschmidt leads St. Louis with an OBP of .401, plus a team-best slugging percentage of .516.
- Among qualifying hitters in baseball, his batting average ranks 27th, his on-base percentage ranks 11th, and he is 25th in the league in slugging.
- Goldschmidt has reached base via a hit in 33 games this season (of 50 played), and had multiple hits in 17 of those games.
- Looking at the 50 games he has played this season, he's homered in five of them (10.0%), and in 4% of his trips to the dish.
- Goldschmidt has driven in a run in 15 games this season (30.0%), including eight games with more than one RBI (16.0%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- He has scored at least once 24 times this season (48.0%), including nine games with multiple runs (18.0%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Paul Goldschmidt Home/Away Batting Splits
|15 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||18 (72.0%)|
|9 (36.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||8 (32.0%)|
|11 (44.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||13 (52.0%)|
|3 (12.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.0%)|
|7 (28.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (32.0%)|
Guardians Pitching Rankings
- The Guardians pitching staff ranks 29th in the league with a collective 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Guardians have the ninth-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (3.87).
- The Guardians give up the seventh-fewest home runs in baseball (50 total, one per game).
- The Guardians will send Bieber (3-3) to the mound for his 11th start of the season. He is 3-3 with a 3.08 ERA and 47 strikeouts through 64 1/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last pitched on Sunday against the New York Mets, when he went eight innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 27-year-old ranks 23rd in ERA (3.08), 37th in WHIP (1.212), and 64th in K/9 (6.6).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.