Karolina Muchova vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | French Open
On Tuesday, Karolina Muchova (No. 43 in the world) meets Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (No. 333) in the quarterfinals of the French Open.
Muchova is favored (-185) in this match, compared to the underdog Pavlyuchenkova, who is +145.
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Karolina Muchova vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Tuesday, June 6
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Karolina Muchova vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Karolina Muchova has a 64.9% chance to win.
|Karolina Muchova||Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova|
|-185||Odds to Win Match||+145|
|+2000||Odds to Win Tournament||+2800|
|64.9%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||40.8%|
|4.8%||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament||3.4%|
|54.8||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||45.2|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Karolina Muchova vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova Trends and Insights
- By beating No. 134-ranked Elina Avanesyan 6-4, 6-3 on Sunday, Muchova reached the quarterfinals.
- Pavlyuchenkova advanced to the quarterfinals by taking down No. 28-ranked Elise Mertens 3-6, 7-6, 6-3 on Sunday.
- Muchova has played 35 matches over the past 12 months across all court types, and 21.2 games per match.
- In her six matches on clay over the past year, Muchova has played an average of 23.7 games.
- Pavlyuchenkova is averaging 20.0 games per match through her 12 matches played in the past 12 months across all court surfaces, winning 48.3% of those games.
- Pavlyuchenkova has averaged 19.6 games per match and 8.6 games per set through seven matches on clay courts in the past 12 months.
- Pavlyuchenkova has posted a 2-1 record against Muchova. Their last match on July 3, 2021, at the Wimbledon, was won by Muchova 7-5, 6-3.
- Pavlyuchenkova and Muchova have squared off in seven sets against on another, with Pavlyuchenkova claiming four of them.
- Pavlyuchenkova has the advantage in 77 total games versus Muchova, taking 40 of them.
- Pavlyuchenkova and Muchova have matched up three times, and they have averaged 25.7 games and 2.3 sets per match.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.