How to Watch Dolphins vs. Patriots Sunday Night Football on TV or Free Live Stream - Week 2
The Miami Dolphins (1-0) square off against a fellow AFC East opponent when they visit the New England Patriots (0-1) on Sunday, September 17, 2023 at Gillette Stadium.
In the story below, we lay out all the info you need to know about how to live stream this game on Fubo.
How to Watch Dolphins vs. Patriots
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 8:20 PM ET
- Where: Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts
- TV: NBC
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Dolphins vs. Patriots Insights (2022)
- The Dolphins scored 23.4 points per game last year, three more than the Patriots surrendered per contest (20.4).
- Last season New England put up just 2.1 fewer points per game (21.4) than Miami gave up (23.5).
- The Dolphins averaged 364.5 yards per game last season, 42.5 more yards than the 322 the Patriots allowed per outing.
- New England averaged 23.2 fewer yards per game (314.6) than Miami gave up per outing (337.8) last season.
- The Dolphins rushed for 99.2 yards per game last season, just 6.3 fewer yards than the 105.5 the Patriots allowed per outing.
- Last season New England ran for just 3.6 more yards (106.6) than Miami allowed per outing (103).
- The Dolphins turned the ball over 21 times last season, nine fewer than the Patriots forced turnovers (30).
- New England turned the ball over nine more times (23 total) than Miami forced turnovers (14) last year.
Dolphins Away Performance (2022)
- The Dolphins scored 24.9 points per game in road games last year (1.5 more than overall), and allowed 30.6 in away games (7.1 more than overall).
- The Dolphins picked up 371.1 yards per game away from home (6.6 more than overall), and allowed 378.3 on the road (40.5 more than overall).
- On the road last season, Miami accumulated more passing yards (272.1 per game) than overall (265.4). But it also gave up more passing yards (253.9 per game) than overall (234.8).
- The Dolphins accumulated fewer rushing yards in road games (99 per game) than they did overall (99.2), and allowed more (124.4 per game) than overall (103).
- The Dolphins converted 38% of third downs in road games in 2022 (1.8% more than overall), and conceded on 48% away from home (6.4% more than overall).
|9/10/2023||at Los Angeles||W 36-34||CBS|
|9/17/2023||at New England||-||NBC|
Patriots Home Performance (2022)
- At home last season, the Patriots averaged fewer points (19.5 per game) than they did overall (21.4). But they also allowed fewer at home (17.9) than overall (20.4).
- At home, the Patriots picked up fewer yards (293.4 per game) than they did overall (314.6). But they also allowed fewer at home (306.3) than overall (322).
- At home, New England picked up fewer passing yards (198.8 per game) than it did overall (208). But it also conceded fewer passing yards at home (186.3) than overall (216.5).
- The Patriots accumulated 94.6 rushing yards per game at home (12 fewer than overall), and gave up 120 at home (14.5 more than overall).
- The Patriots converted fewer third downs at home (34.7%) than they did overall (34.9%), but also allowed opponents to convert on fewer third downs at home (38.6%) than overall (40.2%).
|9/24/2023||at New York||-||CBS|
Regional restrictions may apply, check the Fubo website for full details about what is offered in your area.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.