Cardinals vs. Padres: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Paul Goldschmidt and the St. Louis Cardinals hit the field against Fernando Tatis Jr. and the San Diego Padres at PETCO Park on Saturday at 8:40 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Padres as -225 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Cardinals +185 moneyline odds. The contest's over/under has been set at 8.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cardinals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Cardinals vs. Padres Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SDPA
- Location: San Diego, California
- Venue: PETCO Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Cardinals Recent Betting Performance
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Cardinals have a record of 4-5.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Cardinals and their opponents have combined to eclipse the total four times.
- The Cardinals' previous 10 contests have not had a runline posted by sportsbooks.
Read More About This Game
|Padres vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Padres vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Padres vs Cardinals|
|Padres vs Cardinals Odds|
Cardinals Betting Records & Stats
- The Cardinals have been chosen as underdogs in 72 games this year and have walked away with the win 31 times (43.1%) in those games.
- St. Louis has played as an underdog of +185 or more twice this season and split those games.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Cardinals have a 35.1% chance of walking away with the win.
- St. Louis and its opponents have hit the over in 73 of its 151 games with a total this season.
- The Cardinals have an against the spread mark of 2-8-0 in 10 games with a line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.