Cardinals vs. Padres: Odds, spread, over/under - September 23
The San Diego Padres (76-78) and the St. Louis Cardinals (67-87) will match up on Saturday, September 23 at PETCO Park, with Nick Martinez getting the ball for the Padres and Jake Woodford toeing the rubber for the Cardinals. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:40 PM ET.
The Padres are -225 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Cardinals (+185). The over/under is 8.5 runs for this contest.
Cardinals vs. Padres Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SDPA
- Location: San Diego, California
- Venue: PETCO Park
- Probable Pitchers: Martinez - SD (5-4, 3.73 ERA) vs Woodford - STL (2-2, 5.31 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cardinals vs. Padres Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on several sportsbooks.
|Padres Moneyline||Cardinals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-225||+185||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Have the desire to put money on the Cardinals' game against the Padres but aren't sure where to begin? We're here to help. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Cardinals (+185) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Cardinals to beat the Padres with those odds, and the Cardinals emerge with the victory, you'd get back $28.50.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, such as player props (will Lars Nootbaar get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Padres vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Padres vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Padres vs Cardinals|
Cardinals vs. Padres Betting Trends and Insights
- The Padres have entered the game as favorites 113 times this season and won 63, or 55.8%, of those games.
- The Padres have a record of 9-4 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -225 or shorter (69.2% winning percentage).
- San Diego has a 69.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Padres were the moneyline favorite in seven of their last 10 games, and won every time.
- In its last 10 outings (all had set totals), San Diego combined with its opponents to go over the total five times.
- The Cardinals have been underdogs in 72 games this season and have come away with the win 31 times (43.1%) in those contests.
- The Cardinals have been listed as an underdog of +185 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- The Cardinals have played as underdogs in nine of their past 10 games and have gone 4-5 in those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, St. Louis and its opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cardinals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
|Win NL Central||+50000||-||1st|
Think the Cardinals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for St. Louis and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.