How to Watch the Eastern Kentucky vs. Southeast Missouri State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (1-2) visit the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (0-3) at Roy Kidd Stadium on Saturday, September 23, 2023.
Southeast Missouri State is totaling 23.3 points per game on offense, which ranks them 69th in the FCS. Defensively, the defense ranks 51st, allowing 26 points per game. Eastern Kentucky ranks 50th in total yards per game (374), but it has been less effective on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 0-worst in the FCS with 544 total yards allowed per contest.
Here we will go deep into the specifics about this contest, including how to watch on ESPN+.
Eastern Kentucky vs. Southeast Missouri State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Richmond, Kentucky
- Venue: Roy Kidd Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- NC State vs Virginia
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Iowa vs Penn State
- UCLA vs Utah
- SMU vs TCU
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- UAB vs Georgia
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Texas vs Baylor
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- BYU vs Kansas
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Arkansas vs LSU
Eastern Kentucky vs. Southeast Missouri State Key Statistics
|Eastern Kentucky||Southeast Missouri State|
|374 (49th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||350.7 (57th)|
|544 (128th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||460.3 (114th)|
|120 (82nd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||102 (93rd)|
|254 (25th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||248.7 (27th)|
|5 (125th)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|2 (19th)||Takeaways (Rank)||1 (32nd)|
Eastern Kentucky Stats Leaders
- Parker McKinney has recored 762 passing yards, or 254 per game, so far this season. He has completed 59.6% of his passes and has tossed four touchdowns with four interceptions. He's also helped out on the ground with 19.3 rushing yards per game while scoring as a runner one time.
- Joshua Carter has carried the ball 27 times for 134 yards. He's also tacked on three catches for 57 yards.
- Braedon Sloan has 79 receiving yards (26.3 per game) on seven catches and one touchdown while racking up 93 rushing yards on 23 attempts.
- Jaden Smith has totaled 22 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 238 (79.3 yards per game). He's been targeted 30 times and has one touchdown.
- Bryant Johnson has four receptions (on seven targets) for a total of 87 yards (29 yards per game) this year.
Southeast Missouri State Stats Leaders
- Paxton DeLaurent has racked up 731 yards (243.7 ypg) on 77-of-116 passing with four touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season.
- Geno Hess has racked up 210 yards on 53 carries while finding paydirt three times. He's also caught 10 passes for 74 yards (24.7 per game).
- This season, Darrell Smith has carried the ball 18 times for 61 yards (20.3 per game).
- Damoriea Vick's team-high 227 yards as a receiver have come on 25 catches (out of 34 targets) with two touchdowns.
- Ryan Flournoy has hauled in 20 passes while averaging 65 yards per game and scoring one touchdown.
- Jack Clinkenbeard's nine grabs are good enough for 99 yards.
Rep your team with officially licensed Southeast Missouri State or Eastern Kentucky gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.