Raiders vs. Steelers: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Las Vegas Raiders (1-1) host the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) at Allegiant Stadium on Sunday, September 24, 2023.
The betting trends and insights for the Raiders and Steelers can be found in this article before they meet on Sunday.
Raiders vs. Steelers Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 8:20 PM ET
- Channel: NBC
- City: Paradise, Nevada
- Venue: Allegiant Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Raiders vs. Steelers Betting Records & Stats
Las Vegas Raiders
- The Raiders' 17 games last season went over this contest's total of 43.5 points 12 times.
- Las Vegas' matchups last season had an average total of 46.4, 2.9 more points than this game's over/under.
- Against the spread, the Raiders were 8-9-0 last season.
- The Raiders finished with a 4-6 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 40% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -155 or shorter, Las Vegas had a record of 1-3 (25%).
- The Steelers played four games last season that went over 43.5 combined points scored.
- Pittsburgh's contests last year had a 40.5-point average over/under, 3.0 fewer points than this game's point total.
- Against the spread, the Steelers were 10-6-1 last season.
- Last season, the Steelers were the underdog 11 times and won five, or 45.5%, of those games.
- Pittsburgh had a record of 2-5 when it was set as an underdog of +130 or more by sportsbooks last season.
Raiders vs. Steelers Over/Under Stats
|Points Scored (PG)||Points Scored NFL Rank||Points Allowed (PG)||Points Allowed NFL Rank||Average Total||Games Over Current Total|
Raiders Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||46.4||46.6||46.3|
|Implied Team Total AVG||25.4||26.0||24.9|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-6||4-2||0-4|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-5||0-2||2-3|
Steelers Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||40.5||40.1||40.8|
|Implied Team Total AVG||22.7||22.0||23.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-2||3-2||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||5-6||1-2||4-4|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.