Western Kentucky vs. Louisiana Tech: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - October 5
The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (3-2) will face off against a fellow CUSA opponent, the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (3-3) in a matchup on Thursday, October 5, 2023 at Joe Aillet Stadium. The Bulldogs will try to pull off an upset as 5.5-point underdogs. An over/under of 58.5 points has been set for the contest.
In this article, you can find odds and spreads for the Western Kentucky vs. Louisiana Tech matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Western Kentucky vs. Louisiana Tech Game Info
- Date: Thursday, October 5, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPNU
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Ruston, Louisiana
- Venue: Joe Aillet Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Western Kentucky vs. Louisiana Tech Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Western Kentucky Moneyline||Louisiana Tech Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Western Kentucky (-5.5)||58.5||-225||+180||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Western Kentucky (-5.5)||58.5||-230||+188||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 6 Odds
- Syracuse vs North Carolina
- Notre Dame vs Louisville
- Virginia Tech vs Florida State
- Alabama vs Texas A&M
- Fresno State vs Wyoming
- Texas Tech vs Baylor
- Nebraska vs Illinois
- LSU vs Missouri
- Arizona vs USC
- UCF vs Kansas
- Maryland vs Ohio State
- South Florida vs UAB
- Michigan vs Minnesota
- Kansas State vs Oklahoma State
- Oklahoma vs Texas
- Kentucky vs Georgia
Western Kentucky vs. Louisiana Tech Betting Trends
- Western Kentucky has put together a 3-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Hilltoppers have won each of their two games this season when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Louisiana Tech has put together a 3-3-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Bulldogs have covered the spread once when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year (in two opportunities).
Western Kentucky 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+10000||Bet $100 to win $10000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.