Marcus Smart NBA Player Preview vs. the Lakers - November 14
Marcus Smart's Memphis Grizzlies take on the Los Angeles Lakers at 10:30 PM ET on Tuesday.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
In this article, we dig into Smart's available prop bets, providing stats to help you figure out the best wagers to make.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Marcus Smart Prop Bets vs. the Lakers
- Points Prop: Over 12.5 (+100)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (-128)
- Three-Pointers Made Prop: Over 1.5 (-108)
Looking to bet on one or more of Smart's player prop bets? Sign up at BetMGM with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Lakers 2022-23 Defensive Insights
- Defensively, the Lakers allowed 116.6 points per game last season, 20th in the league.
- The Lakers were the 25th-ranked team in the league last year, conceding 44.9 rebounds per contest.
- Giving up an average of 25.7 assists last season, the Lakers were the 15th-ranked team in the NBA.
- The Lakers were the 18th-ranked team in the NBA in terms of allowing three-pointers last season, conceding 12.5 makes per game.
Marcus Smart vs. the Lakers
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.