Morehead State vs. Mercer Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game that pits the Morehead State Eagles (1-2) against the Mercer Bears (1-1) at Ellis T. Johnson Arena is expected to be a tight matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 73-72 in favor of Morehead State. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 14.
According to our computer prediction, Mercer is projected to cover the point spread (4.5) versus Morehead State. The two sides are expected to go over the 131.5 over/under.
Morehead State vs. Mercer Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Morehead, Kentucky
- Venue: Ellis T. Johnson Arena
- Line: Morehead State -4.5
- Point Total: 131.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Morehead State -200, Mercer +165
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Morehead State vs. Mercer Score Prediction
- Prediction: Morehead State 73, Mercer 72
Spread & Total Prediction for Morehead State vs. Mercer
- Pick ATS: Mercer (+4.5)
- Pick OU: Over (131.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Morehead State Performance Insights
- Last season, Morehead State was 216th in the nation on offense (69.8 points scored per game) and 72nd defensively (66.6 points conceded).
- The Eagles collected 32.4 rebounds per game and conceded 29.7 boards last year, ranking 134th and 87th, respectively, in the nation.
- Last season Morehead State was ranked 128th in college basketball in assists with 13.7 per game.
- Beyond the arc, the Eagles were 166th in the nation in 3-pointers made per game (7.5) last season. They were 146th in 3-point percentage at 34.8%.
- Morehead State was the 20th-best team in the country in 3-pointers conceded (5.7 per game) and 52nd in 3-point percentage defensively (31.4%) last year.
- Last season, the Eagles attempted 38.6% of their shots from behind the 3-point line, and 61.4% from inside it. In terms of made shots, 30.9% of the Eagles' buckets were 3-pointers, and 69.1% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.