Western Kentucky vs. Murray State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest that pits the Murray State Racers (2-0) against the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (1-1) at CFSB Center should be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 82-59 in favor of Murray State, who is big favorites by our model. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 14.
According to our computer prediction, Murray State projects to cover the 1.5-point spread in its matchup against Western Kentucky. The over/under is listed at 150.5, and the two teams are projected to go under that total.
Western Kentucky vs. Murray State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Murray, Kentucky
- Venue: CFSB Center
- Line: Murray State -1.5
- Point Total: 150.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Murray State -125, Western Kentucky +105
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Western Kentucky vs. Murray State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Murray State 82, Western Kentucky 59
Spread & Total Prediction for Western Kentucky vs. Murray State
- Pick ATS: Murray State (-1.5)
- Pick OU: Under (150.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Western Kentucky Performance Insights
- Western Kentucky averaged 71.4 points per game (183rd-ranked in college basketball) last season, while ceding 70.6 points per contest (195th-ranked).
- With 31 rebounds per game, the Hilltoppers were 233rd in college basketball. They allowed 33.4 rebounds per contest, which ranked 310th in college basketball.
- Western Kentucky ranked 211th in college basketball with 12.6 assists per game.
- The Hilltoppers were 132nd in the country with 11.4 turnovers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 174th with 11.9 forced turnovers per contest.
- With 7.5 three-pointers per game, the Hilltoppers ranked 166th in college basketball. They had a 35.8% shooting percentage from downtown, which ranked 87th in college basketball.
- Western Kentucky gave up 9.2 three-pointers per game (ninth-worst in college basketball), and it allowed a 35.6% three-point percentage (292nd-ranked) to opposing teams.
- Western Kentucky attempted 36.7 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 63.6% of the shots it took (and 70.3% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 21.1 threes per contest, which were 36.4% of its shots (and 29.7% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.