Bengals vs. Ravens Injury Report — Week 11
Entering their Thursday, November 16 game against the Baltimore Ravens (7-3) at M&T Bank Stadium, which kicks at 8:15 PM , the Cincinnati Bengals (5-4) are dealing with nine players on the injury report.
Watch the Bengals in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
The Bengals' last outing ended in a 30-27 loss to the Houston Texans.
In their last game, the Ravens lost 33-31 to the Cleveland Browns.
Cincinnati Bengals Injury Report Today
|Cam Taylor-Britt||CB||Finger||Full Participation In Practice|
|Chidobe Awuzie||CB||Knee||Limited Participation In Practice|
|D.J. Reader||DT||NIR - Rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Trey Hendrickson||DE||Knee||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Josh Tupou||DT||Shoulder||Limited Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Baltimore Ravens Injury Report Today
|Morgan Moses||OT||Shoulder||Full Participation In Practice|
|Kyle Van Noy||OLB||Groin||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Marlon Humphrey||CB||Calf||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Jadeveon Clowney||OLB||Rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Odell Beckham Jr.||WR||Rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Bengals vs. Ravens Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland
- TV Info: Amazon Prime Video
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Tickets: Buy Tickets for This Game at Ticketmaster!
Rep the Ravens or the Bengals with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bengals Season Insights
- The Bengals have been sputtering defensively, ranking third-worst with 384 total yards allowed per game. They have been more productive on the other side of the ball, posting 301.7 total yards per contest (24th-ranked).
- In terms of points scored the Bengals rank 20th in the NFL (20.2 points per game), and they are 16th on defense (21.3 points allowed per contest).
- With 226.9 passing yards per game on offense, the Bengals rank 16th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 25th, giving up 247.8 passing yards per game.
- Cincinnati has plenty of room to get better in the running game, as it ranks worst in rushing yards per game (74.8) and third-worst in rushing yards surrendered per game (136.2).
- At +10, the Bengals own the best turnover margin in the NFL this season.
Bengals vs. Ravens Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Ravens (-3.5)
- Moneyline: Ravens (-190), Bengals (+155)
- Total: 46.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Ravens-Bengals matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.