Best Bets, Odds for the Ravens vs. Bengals Thursday Night Football Game – Week 11
The Baltimore Ravens (7-3) meet a fellow AFC North foe when they host the Cincinnati Bengals (5-4) on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at M&T Bank Stadium, and if you're looking for best bets, we have them.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Ravens vs. Bengals? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When is Ravens vs. Bengals?
- Game Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV: Amazon Prime Video
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- The BetMGM line for this game has the Ravens favored by four, while the model predicts they'll win by considerably more (13.1 points). Put your money on the Ravens.
- The implied probability in this matchup, considering the moneyline, gives the Ravens a 67.2% chance to win.
- The Ravens have been favored on the moneyline nine total times this season. They've finished 6-3 in those games.
- Baltimore has a record of 4-3 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -205 or shorter (57.1%).
- The Bengals won the only game they've played as the underdog this season.
- Cincinnati has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +170 odds on them winning this game.
Who will win? The Ravens or Bengals? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Baltimore (-4)
- The Ravens are 6-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 4 points or more so far this season, the Ravens has gone 3-4 against the spread.
- The Bengals are 4-4-1 against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as 4-point underdogs or more, Cincinnati has a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
Parlay your bets together on the Ravens vs. Bengals matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (46.5)
- These two teams average a combined 47.2 points per game, 0.7 more points than the over/under of 46.5 set for this game.
- The Ravens and the Bengals have seen their opponents average a combined 9.5 less points per game than the point total of 46.5 set in this outing.
- Ravens games have gone over the point total on four of 10 occasions (40%).
- Bengals games have gone over the point total in four out of nine opportunities (44.4%).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Nelson Agholor Receptions (Our pick: 0.5/Over)
|Games||Rec. YPG||Rec. TDs|
Ja'Marr Chase Receptions (Our pick: 7.5/Under)
|Games||Rec. YPG||Rec. TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.