Morehead State vs. Penn State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest at Bryce Jordan Center has the Penn State Nittany Lions (3-0) squaring off against the Morehead State Eagles (2-2) at 7:00 PM ET on November 17. Our computer prediction projects a 76-67 win for Penn State, who are favored by our model.
Based on our computer prediction, Morehead State should cover the spread, which is currently listed at 12.5. The two teams are projected to go over the 137.5 total.
Morehead State vs. Penn State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: Peacock
- Where: University Park, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Bryce Jordan Center
- Line: Penn State -12.5
- Point Total: 137.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Penn State -1000, Morehead State +650
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Morehead State vs. Penn State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Penn State 76, Morehead State 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Morehead State vs. Penn State
- Pick ATS: Morehead State (+12.5)
- Pick OU: Over (137.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Morehead State Performance Insights
- Last year Morehead State put up 69.8 points per game (216th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed 66.6 points per contest (72nd-ranked).
- Last year the Eagles grabbed 32.4 rebounds per game (134th-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 29.7 rebounds per contest (87th-ranked).
- Last year Morehead State ranked 128th in college basketball in assists, putting up 13.7 per game.
- The Eagles were 84th in the nation with 10.9 turnovers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 276th with 10.8 forced turnovers per contest.
- The Eagles ranked 166th in college basketball with 7.5 three-pointers per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 146th with a 34.8% shooting percentage from three-point land.
- Morehead State was top-25 last year in three-pointers allowed, 20th-best in college basketball with 5.7 threes ceded per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 52nd with a 31.4% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- When it comes to shot breakdown, Morehead State took 61.4% two-pointers (accounting for 69.1% of the team's baskets) and 38.6% three-pointers (30.9%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.