How to Watch the Kentucky vs. South Carolina Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The South Carolina Gamecocks (4-6) host an SEC showdown against the Kentucky Wildcats (6-4) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Williams-Brice Stadium.
South Carolina is putting up 28.8 points per game on offense (60th in the FBS), and ranks 93rd on the other side of the ball with 28.6 points allowed per game. Kentucky is putting up 343.4 total yards per contest on offense this season (99th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is surrendering 356.9 total yards per game (49th-ranked).
We give more coverage below, including how to watch this matchup on SEC Network.
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Columbia, South Carolina
- Venue: Williams-Brice Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- UCLA vs USC
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Georgia State vs LSU
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Washington vs Oregon State
- SMU vs Memphis
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Florida vs Missouri
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Key Statistics
|343.4 (105th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||393.1 (66th)|
|356.9 (47th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||413.5 (99th)|
|136.6 (91st)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||91.4 (125th)|
|206.8 (89th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||301.7 (11th)|
|12 (41st)||Turnovers (Rank)||11 (29th)|
|14 (63rd)||Takeaways (Rank)||12 (90th)|
Kentucky Stats Leaders
- Devin Leary has racked up 2,063 yards (206.3 per game) while completing 56.7% of his passes and collecting 19 touchdown passes with eight interceptions this season.
- Re'Mahn Davis is his team's leading rusher with 160 carries for 929 yards, or 92.9 per game. He's found the end zone 11 times on the ground, as well. Davis has also chipped in with 24 catches for 259 yards and five receiving touchdowns.
- Jutahn McClain has run for 138 yards across 26 carries, scoring one touchdown.
- Dane Key has racked up 477 receiving yards on 32 catches to pace his squad so far this season while scoring four touchdowns as a receiver.
- Tayvion Robinson has caught 33 passes and compiled 472 receiving yards (47.2 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Barion Brown's 68 targets have resulted in 34 receptions for 361 yards and two touchdowns.
South Carolina Stats Leaders
- Spencer Rattler has 2,867 pass yards for South Carolina, completing 70.6% of his passes and tossing 17 touchdowns and seven interceptions this season.
- Mario Anderson has racked up 645 yards on 117 carries while finding the end zone three times.
- Dakereon Joyner has carried the ball 49 times for 115 yards (11.5 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Xavier Legette's team-leading 1,093 yards as a receiver have come on 59 receptions (out of 77 targets) with five touchdowns.
- Trey Knox has put up a 277-yard season so far with two touchdowns, reeling in 32 passes on 41 targets.
- O'Mega Blake has racked up 19 receptions for 250 yards, an average of 25 yards per game. He's scored two times as a receiver this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed South Carolina or Kentucky gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.