How to Watch the Western Kentucky vs. Sam Houston Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (5-5) take on a fellow CUSA foe when they visit the Sam Houston Bearkats (2-8) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Houchens Industries-L.T. Smith Stadium.
Western Kentucky is totaling 28.9 points per game on offense, which ranks them 57th in the FBS. On the other side of the ball, the defense ranks 95th, surrendering 28.7 points per contest. Sam Houston ranks 15th-worst in points per game (19.4), but it has been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking 69th in the FBS with 26.6 points surrendered per contest.
We give more info below, including how to watch this matchup on ESPN+.
Western Kentucky vs. Sam Houston Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Venue: Houchens Industries-L.T. Smith Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Florida vs Missouri
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Washington vs Oregon State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- SMU vs Memphis
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- UCLA vs USC
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Kansas State vs Kansas
Western Kentucky vs. Sam Houston Key Statistics
|Western Kentucky||Sam Houston|
|388 (69th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||309.6 (122nd)|
|446.2 (124th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||390.3 (79th)|
|117.3 (110th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||89.8 (128th)|
|270.7 (33rd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||219.8 (76th)|
|12 (41st)||Turnovers (Rank)||11 (29th)|
|19 (10th)||Takeaways (Rank)||12 (90th)|
Western Kentucky Stats Leaders
- Austin Reed has thrown for 2,645 yards (264.5 ypg) to lead Western Kentucky, completing 59.5% of his passes and collecting 24 touchdown passes compared to seven interceptions this season. He's also figured in the ground game with 113 rushing yards on 36 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Elijah Young has carried the ball 73 times for a team-high 406 yards on the ground and has found the end zone three times.
- Markese Stepp has carried the ball 58 times for 270 yards (27 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Malachi Corley's team-leading 740 yards as a receiver have come on 59 receptions (out of 90 targets) with nine touchdowns.
- Easton Messer has caught 29 passes while averaging 36.3 yards per game and scoring three touchdowns.
- Dalvin Smith has been the target of 47 passes and compiled 30 catches for 273 yards, an average of 27.3 yards per contest. He's found the end zone two times through the air this season.
Sam Houston Stats Leaders
- Keegan Shoemaker has been a dual threat for Sam Houston this season. He has 2,035 passing yards (203.5 per game) while completing 63.8% of his passes. He's tossed 14 touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season. On the ground, he's compiled 214 yards (21.4 ypg) on 76 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- John Gentry has rushed for 286 yards on 87 carries so far this year while scoring one time on the ground. He's also added 26 catches, totaling 188 yards and two touchdowns in the passing game.
- Noah Smith leads his squad with 659 receiving yards on 67 catches with five touchdowns.
- Malik Phillips has 30 receptions (on 46 targets) for a total of 389 yards (38.9 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Al'Vonte Woodard's 40 targets have resulted in 27 grabs for 303 yards and two touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Western Kentucky or Sam Houston gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.