Kentucky vs. FGCU Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest that pits the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (2-1) against the Kentucky Wildcats (2-1) at Alico Arena is expected to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 79-53 in favor of FGCU, who is heavy favorites by our model. Game time is at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Wildcats' most recent outing on Tuesday ended in a 68-63 loss to Austin Peay.
Kentucky vs. FGCU Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Alico Arena in Fort Myers, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Kentucky vs. FGCU Score Prediction
- Prediction: FGCU 79, Kentucky 53
Other SEC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Kentucky Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Wildcats averaged 67.8 points per game last season (129th in college basketball) while giving up 68.8 per contest (288th in college basketball). They had a -33 scoring differential overall.
- In SEC action, Kentucky averaged 4.7 fewer points (63.1) than overall (67.8) in 2022-23.
- The Wildcats put up fewer points at home (66.5 per game) than away (68.1) last season.
- In 2022-23, Kentucky conceded 8.5 fewer points per game at home (66.8) than away (75.3).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.