Louisville vs. Texas: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 19
The Texas Longhorns (3-0) will attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when visiting the Louisville Cardinals (2-1) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at Madison Square Garden. It airs at 3:30 PM ET on ESPN.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Texas vs. Louisville matchup.
Louisville vs. Texas Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Louisville vs. Texas Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Texas Moneyline||Louisville Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Texas (-17.5)||144.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Texas (-17.5)||143.5||-3500||+1280||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Louisville vs. Texas Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Louisville went 11-17-0 ATS last season.
- When playing as at least 17.5-point underdogs last year, the Cardinals had an ATS record of 5-0.
- Texas went 18-17-0 ATS last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 17 times in Longhorns games.
Louisville Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +50000
- Louisville, based on its national championship odds (+50000), ranks much higher (82nd in college basketball) than it does in our computer ranking (199th).
- Based on its moneyline odds, Louisville has a 0.2% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.