Nick Westbrook-Ikhine Week 11 Preview vs. the Jaguars
Nick Westbrook-Ikhine has a good matchup when his Tennessee Titans play the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 11 (Sunday, 1:00 PM ET). The Jaguars give up 266.8 passing yards per game, third-worst in the league.
Westbrook-Ikhine has 19 receptions (30 targets) for 233 yards and three scores, averaging 29.1 yards per game this year.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Westbrook-Ikhine and the Titans with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Westbrook-Ikhine vs. the Jaguars
- Westbrook-Ikhine vs the Jaguars (since 2021): 3 GP / 18 REC YPG / REC TD
- Jacksonville has allowed five opposing receivers to put up 100 or more receiving yards in a game in the 2023 season.
- The Jaguars have conceded a TD pass to 14 opposing players this year.
- No player has recorded more than one TD reception against Jacksonville on the season.
- The Jaguars yield 266.8 passing yards per game, the NFL's 30th-ranked pass defense this season.
- So far this year, the Jaguars have given up 14 passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 1.6 per game. That ranks 22nd in the league.
Titans Player Previews
Nick Westbrook-Ikhine Receiving Props vs. the Jaguars
- Receiving Yards: 20.5 (-118)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Westbrook-Ikhine with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Westbrook-Ikhine Receiving Insights
- In the receiving game, Westbrook-Ikhine has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 62.5% of his games (five of eight).
- Westbrook-Ikhine has received 11.0% of his team's 272 passing attempts this season (30 targets).
- He is averaging 7.8 yards per target (57th in NFL play), picking up 233 yards on 30 passes thrown his way.
- Westbrook-Ikhine has registered a touchdown catch in three of eight games this season, but had only one TD in each of those games.
- He has scored three of his team's 13 offensive touchdowns this season (23.1%).
- With five red zone targets, Westbrook-Ikhine has been on the receiving end of 15.6% of his team's 32 red zone pass attempts.
Westbrook-Ikhine's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Receiving Stats||Rushing Stats|
|at Buccaneers||11/12/2023||Week 10||4 TAR / 1 REC / 9 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Steelers||11/2/2023||Week 9||1 TAR / 1 REC / 23 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Falcons||10/29/2023||Week 8||2 TAR / 1 REC / 33 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Ravens||10/15/2023||Week 6||4 TAR / 3 REC / 25 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Colts||10/8/2023||Week 5||3 TAR / 1 REC / 9 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.