Northern Kentucky vs. Cincinnati Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's game at Fifth Third Arena has the Cincinnati Bearcats (3-0) squaring off against the Northern Kentucky Norse (1-2) at 2:00 PM ET on November 19. Our computer prediction projects a 74-68 victory for Cincinnati, who are favored by our model.
Based on our computer prediction, Northern Kentucky projects to cover the 13.5-point spread in its matchup against Cincinnati. The total has been set at 137.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
Northern Kentucky vs. Cincinnati Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Fifth Third Arena
- Line: Cincinnati -13.5
- Point Total: 137.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Northern Kentucky vs. Cincinnati Score Prediction
- Prediction: Cincinnati 74, Northern Kentucky 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Northern Kentucky vs. Cincinnati
- Pick ATS: Northern Kentucky (+13.5)
- Pick OU: Over (137.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Northern Kentucky Performance Insights
- Last season Northern Kentucky scored 67.8 points per game (276th-ranked in college basketball) and surrendered 63.5 points per contest (27th-ranked).
- With 30.4 rebounds per game, the Norse were 262nd in the nation. They gave up 30.5 rebounds per contest, which ranked 135th in college basketball.
- Northern Kentucky delivered 13.4 assists per game, which ranked them 150th in the nation.
- The Norse averaged 10.6 turnovers per game (51st-ranked in college basketball). They forced 14.5 turnovers per contest (35th-ranked).
- The Norse were 92nd in the country with 8.1 threes per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 174th with a 34.2% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
- Northern Kentucky allowed 7.3 treys per game (196th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opponents to shoot 36.2% (317th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Of the shots attempted by Northern Kentucky last year, 58.6% of them were two-pointers (66.7% of the team's made baskets) and 41.4% were three-pointers (33.3%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.