Gustav Nyquist Game Preview: Predators vs. Avalanche - November 20
Gustav Nyquist and the Nashville Predators will be in action on Monday at 8:00 PM ET, and they'll be facing the Colorado Avalanche. If you'd like to wager on Nyquist's prop bets, we've got plenty of information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Gustav Nyquist vs. Avalanche Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +100)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +175)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nyquist Season Stats Insights
- In 16 games this season, Nyquist has averaged 16:11 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of +2.
- Nyquist has a goal in two of 16 games this season, but has to post a multi-goal effort.
- Nyquist has a point in eight of 16 games this season, with multiple points in two of them.
- Nyquist has had an assist in a game six times this year over 16 games played, with multiple assists in two games.
- The implied probability is 50% that Nyquist hits the over on his points over/under based on the odds.
- Nyquist has an implied probability of 36.4% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Nyquist Stats vs. the Avalanche
- The Avalanche are 11th in goals allowed, giving up 49 total goals (3.1 per game) in the league.
- The team's +12 goal differential ranks sixth-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Colorado|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.